Fire & Smoke Damage
The Time Machine Two-Phase Process
- Time Machine knows fire damage to your home can be traumatic, which is why it’s crucial to take immediate action. The first 1 to 2 days are critical in mitigating against any further destruction. Our team of highly trained and IICRC certified experts are available immediately to assess and address your emergency. We have outlined below the fire restoration process and steps we take to work quickly in reducing any chances of secondary damages from transpiring. View our portfolio of before & afters for fire and smoke damage repair and restoration
Phase 1: Assess and Address the Damage
Phase one of our fire restoration process includes:
- Fire & Smoke Damage Assessment
Assessing the damage will allow us to decide on an immediate course of action. This includes repairing any immediate fire and smoke damage.
- Emergency Support & Preservation of Damaged Area
Our team of experts can be onsite immediately to make the property safe by securing the site.
- Smoke Odor Removal and Air Purification
It’s crucial that we immediately dispatch air filtration and drying equipment.
- Cleaning and Restoration
Our cleaning and restoration experts understand the proper cleaning techniques and materials required to remove soot and smoke from a building.
How long will this process take?
This process will take about 3-7 days, depending on the degree of damage.
Phase 2: Reconstruction Services
Phase two of our fire restoration process includes:
- Developing a Timeline – Depending on the degree of damage and lead time of materials, repairs can range from a few days to a couple of weeks. Materials can include carpeting, cabinets, or other flooring materials. After damages have been assessed, your Time Machine project manager will develop a full timeline for your mitigation and repairs. Our team of experts will work hard to ensure your property is back to normal as quickly as possible.
- Assisting with filing insurance claims – Our restoration experts have over 20 years of experience working with insurance claims. We know the process well and will help you through it. Your project manager will work closely with your insurance company to maximize benefits and make the process as easy as possible.