Wind & Storm Damage
The Time Machine Two-Phase Process
- The damages caused by extreme weather conditions can be devastating and daunting. Whether it’s a hurricane or isolated rainstorms and gusty winds, they all can bring a significant amount of storm damage to your property. You must act fast and hire professionals to get your repairs done as quickly and safely as possible. Our storm damage restoration experts are available immediately to assess and address your emergency. We have outlined below the wind and storm restoration process and steps we take to work quickly in reducing any chances of secondary damages from transpiring. View our portfolio of before & afters for wind & storm damage repair and restoration.
Phase 1: Assess and Address the Damage
Phase one of our storm restoration process includes:
- Wind & Storm Damage Assessment
Assessing the damage will allow us to decide on an immediate course of action. This includes repairing any severe water and wind damage.
- Emergency Support & Preservation
Our team of experts can be onsite immediately to restore and secure your property.
- Debris and Tree Removal
Removal includes the removal and repair of all areas damaged from the storm.
- Cleaning and Restoration
It’s likely that many components have been disrupted during the storm, requiring trained professionals to find all the visible and hidden damages. Our cleaning and restoration experts have the proper techniques and materials needed to repair the exterior of your home or business.
How long will this process take?
This process will take about 3-7 days, depending on the degree of damage.
Phase 2: Reconstruction Services
Phase two of our storm restoration process includes:
- Developing a Timeline – Depending on the degree of damage and lead time of materials, repairs can range from a few days to a couple of weeks. Materials can include carpeting, cabinets, or other flooring materials. After damages have been assessed, your Time Machine project manager will develop a full timeline for your mitigation and repairs. Our team of experts will work hard to ensure your property is back to normal as quickly as possible.
- Assisting with insurance claims – Our restoration experts have over 20 years of experience working with insurance claims. We know the process well and will help you through it. Your project manager will work closely with your insurance company to maximize benefits and make the process as easy as possible.